Joint advance

Here the best solutions for your problems?

Fitness and Nutrition Go Hand in Hand

 


When I decided to get serious about weight loss and fitness , I learned many things the hard way. I learned that you have to both exercise and eat right to lose weight effectively, you need to combine aerobic exercise with dumbbells , and of course, once you get in shape, you have to maintain that fitness. The most important thing I think I learned everything , however, is that fitness and nutrition go hand in hand.

I first tried to continue my bad eating habits , and just hitting and running strong weight, and I thought it would be a good way to be happy and fit at the same time .


 I soon discovered , however, that I felt really good after completing the exercise, but horrible, before starting. Have heartburn or feel weak . That's when I got a hint that fitness and nutrition should be used together to work , because otherwise it does not work either.

One of my friends absolutely hate exercise . She said she did not like getting all sweaty and evil, and said he would rather just try to watch what I ate. She planned everything for diet program , where she ate more fruits and fresh vegetables and whole grains. It also took in their calcium intake as well , with yoghurt and skimmed milk because she read that increasing calcium intake can help you lose weight.


I tried to explain the concept of " fitness and nutrition go hand in hand" , but would not hear of it , and went ahead with his original plan .  


She began to lose weight, but she was exhausted and learned from his doctor that the weight was not all that was missing . While she was losing fat , she lost muscle too . He even admitted that his skin was loose and needed to start toning . I asked how I could do , and she reluctantly admitted that he would start exercising.

Physical and nutrition should go hand in hand for a person to be healthy. You can reach the temporary success with weight loss by one or the other , but it will not come as fast or as effective as the two combined. I did for a number of years and I reaped the benefits of them.


 I could not imagine doing one without the other and try to emphasize that everyone asks me about fitness and weight loss fitness and nutrition are the best way to answer these two questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment